RE: sqlplus newbie: How do I retrieve the last command I ran in a

From: Stefick Ronald S Civ ESC/HRIDD <Ronald.Stefick_at_RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:47:43 -0700

You can either use the "/" key to re-run the last command, or you can type "ed" and enter to edit the last command.  Then when you are finished editing, save the changes, and when you return to the SQL> command prompt, just hit the "/" key again.

-Scott Stefick

Author: Roger Xu
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 27 2003 - 16:47:43 CDT