opinion of "listers" on product(s)

From: Loughmiller, Greg <Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:38:21 -0700

hey
guys-
Looking at a couple
of products for some data replication as part of a continuous availability effort.
<SPAN

class=211031317-27062003>
Just curious,
looking for some "reactions", do's and dont's,plus and minus  to those who have used the following "software data replication tool(s)" :
Quest
SharePlex
Data Mirror
Transformation Server
Omni
Replicator
Infamous Oracle
Streams
<SPAN

class=211031317-27062003>

Seeing that there
may be some employees of these vendors on the LIST ; let's try to keep the comments clear ,concise, and objective:-) so that we don't offend anyone. But if you feel the need to share some venting ; send that email to me instead of the LIST;-)
<SPAN

class=211031317-27062003>
thanks in
advance!
<SPAN

class=211031317-27062003>
<FONT

color=#0000ff face="Bookman Old Style" size=2>Greg Loughmiller Sr Manager - Enterprise
Data Architecture <FONT color=#0000ff face="Times New Roman" size=2>gloughmiller (IPS) <FONT color=#0000ff face="Times New Roman" size=2>678.893.3217 (office)   Received on Fri Jun 27 2003 - 12:38:21 CDT