RE: Re: 9i OCP Details

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:39:34 -0700

/*+ DISCLAIMER */ I have no association with Cary or hotsos (did I get it right this time Cary?) and I've never been to one of his classes...

but knowing Cary, having talked to him, having had his help on a few issues and questions and having been to his presentations, I'd say if you can go, GO GO GO.

RF

Author: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.fatcity.com>
command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]