Oracle 7.3.4 on Win2000

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:00:00 -0700

I need
to load SQL Loader 7.3.4 on a Win2000 server.  All I have is ORacle 7.3.4 for NT.  Does anyone know if it will load and run ok without messing up something?
Is
there a CD for 7.3.4 on Win2000?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>Thanks!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>Ron

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message. Thank you. Received on Mon Jun 23 2003 - 15:00:00 CDT