RE: (OT) RE: Look's like Larry's at it again...

From: Richard Ji <Richard.Ji_at_ztango.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:47:15 -0700

Got this when trying to connect, guess they are on MySQL. :)

Could not connect to DB on 130.94.122.197

Host 'larousse.wikipedia.org' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

If this error persists after reloading and clearing your browser cache, please notify the Wikipedia developers.

Author: Jacques Kilchoer
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Richard Ji
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]