RE: Partition

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:21:10 -0700

Ishwar

   One priority might be to get to 9.2. There are reasons Oracle has given 9.0.1 a short decommission date.

   One idea would be to export with a SQL statement. This would reduce the size of your exports. Also, if you are mostly just adding new data (few updates), you may be mostly just interested in exporting the new data.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author: Ishwar Tewari
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Ishwar Tewari
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Ishwar Tewari
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 20 2003 - 16:21:10 CDT