RE: What can cause boost in LIO/PIO?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:45:42 -0700

Only in part. It's an hourly complete rebuild of a mini-warehouse table (don't ask -- not my idea). It does do a few index creates and accompanying analyzes of those indexes and their table at the end of the procedure. I think this accounts for the very high PIO spikes at the end of every DBMS_JOB cycle, but I'm still not sure how it affected the other queries.

Thx!
Rich

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]