RE: RMAN FILESPERSET

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:03:19 -0700

The question has to do with backup sets not pieces. A backup set can comprise many pieces.

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 9:15 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

You have the maxpiecesize set to 2048. It will fill the backup piece and then start another. Have the datafile sized changed alot from one day to the next?

Ruth
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).
Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]