RE: Oracle Financials 10SC on HP-UX rev 11

From: Nelson, Allan <anelson_at_midf.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:26:59 -0700

We did this before conversion to Financials 11.5.7 from 10.7. The only real issue is that you can't relink. Adpatch et all still work. Hopefully you are stable at this point so you won't have to patch too often. I would go for 8.1.7.4 db because 7.3.4 was out before HP-UX 11 saw the light of day. Having said that we did run 7.3.4.4 right up until the conversion. As far as customizations go I can't comment. We had ours in a custom application top. Migration used the cp command and a few ln -s commands as required. Nothing too major. Be aware though, if your patch is going to run adrelink you are in trouble.

Allan

Author: Nelson, Allan
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 18 2003 - 09:26:59 CDT