question about rac cache fution channel on AIX cluster

From: zhu chao <chao_ping_at_vip.163.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:19:48 -0700

Hi, friends:

    I am reading install/config rac on aix cluster, and I wonder which netcard is used to transfer cache fusion from node to node. It says one card for public network, one card for standby network and one tty as hearbeat. So, where will the data be transferred from node to node ?

    Those that are running rac on your aix cluster, what about your configuration? Is there a dedicated network card for cache cache data transfer?what is the result of :
SQL>oradebug setmypid
SQL>oradebug ipc

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_datab ase_id=NOT&p_id=199457.1

Regards
zhu chao
msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.cnoug.org

Author: zhu chao
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 18 2003 - 03:19:48 CDT