RE: RedHat AS Dev edition still available today THANK YOU Ron !

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:39:42 -0700

Maybe Redhat was overwhelmed by the demand?

Patrice.

Von: Ron Rogers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. Juni 2003 14:30
An: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Betreff: Re: RedHat AS Dev edition still available today

Milen,
 The offer is still available at
https://rhn.redhat.com/network/sales/index.pxt  you must have a RedHat network login, Easy to get on line. Ron

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/16/03 06:39PM >>> Thanks for the answer Ron,
the problem is that I don't see Dev Edition listed anymore ;(. I dont't know whether RH will repeat this great offer- I didn't expected this offer to be pulled
so quickly ;( That is why I am searching a way to get this software.

Best Regards
Milen Kulev

Author: Ron Rogers
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Kulev, Milen
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Ron Rogers
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Kulev, Milen
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 17 2003 - 16:39:42 CDT