ora-1031

From: Ehresmann, David <David.Ehresmann_at_ps.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:52:21 -0700

I have 3 triggers that are giving an ora-1031, below is an example:

 ON AUTH_ADDTL_INFO
        *
ERROR at line 16:
ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

The same schema owns the tables and the triggers. Let me repeat, the tables exist and are owned by the same schema as the triggers. I can create about 50 triggers just like this before I get the error. The 3 triggers are delete triggers, I don't know if that is something to keep in mind. Why would I get an ora-1031?

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER "DIAMOND".trg_audit_aai_delete

/*__________________________________________________________________________

______________
____________*/

/*

____________*/
     AFTER DELETE
     ON AUTH_ADDTL_INFO
     FOR EACH ROW
DECLARE
     l_seq_audit_id   NUMBER;
     l_number         NUMBER (1);
     l_active_trigger hsd_navgrp_kw.audit_trail%TYPE;
     l_old_data       VARCHAR2 (32750);
     i                INTEGER;
     l_done           CHAR    := 'F';
     l_found_split    CHAR    := 'F';