Anyone using EMC Clarion Cx400 in a RAC environment?

From: laura pena <lizzpenaorclgrp_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:46:35 -0700

Looking at purchasing an EMC Clarion Cx400 for our 2 Sun Fire 280R  Solaris 9 machines.

Wondering if anyone is currently using this Storage system and how it performs. Any outstanding issues/concerns we should know about. Did  your system admin attend a class on taking care of this storage solution? We will be running Veritas Database Edition for Oracle 9i R2  RAC.

I am gonna attend the Oracle RAC class offered by Oracle and the system administrator will attend the Veritas class.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
-Lizz
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! Received on Tue Jun 17 2003 - 11:46:35 CDT