RE: version control for pl/sql dev forms etc.

From: TOMPKINS, MARGARET <MARGARET.TOMPKINS_at_DFAS.MIL>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:31:33 -0700

Rahul,

    I believe you have just described Oracle Software Configuration Manager (SCM) for the Oracle Repository. It allows comparison of two forms or reports, also modules, tables, entities etc. It's versioning is at the object level and it's rigorous. Maggie

Respectfully,
> Maggie Tompkins - DCII Integration
> Technology Services Organization - Kansas City
> Defense Finance and Accounting Service
> 816-926-1117 (DSN 465); [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Back to the Beach! - ODTUG Conference
Loews Miami Beach Hotel, June 22-27
Visit www.odtug.com for details.

Author: rahul sharma