RE: Inverse 9i Question

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:29:41 -0700

My answers

  1. Available in 9i Release 1 only as part of DBMS_REDEFINITION - available in 9.2 from SQL
  2. Not available at all in 9i Release 1 so far as I can see - available in 9.2
  3. Not available at all
  4. Available
  5. Wrong name - should be DBMS_XPLAN.DISPLAY.

So I'd say c),e) and maybe b) depending on what 9i is defined as. Is this an OCP question?

Niall

<<winmail.dat>> Received on Sat Jun 14 2003 - 17:29:41 CDT