RE: Inverse 9i Question

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:26:42 -0700

The correct answer is C. No points for Joe's answer since it's not supported. Oracle9i supports renaming of column names, constraint names, and you can drop columns (note I didn't say new features as drop column was in 8i too as I recall).

Robert

Author: CP
   INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Ramon E. Estevez
   INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: M Rafiq
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]