Re: Rule Based Optimizer

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:24:18 -0700

Pete - I love it when you talk dirty. It will probably only get worse in the next 24 hours, since - if I recall correctly - you're having the "I'm going back to Australia, so let's empty all the bottles in my house" party tonight?

Thanks for the note on 6.0.27. It's funny how things are introduced early in releases sometimes. OPS was in 5, CBO in 6, some waits in 6 (the x$trace stuff). And it's all still around in 9 :-))).

Mogens

Pete Sharman wrote:
 cite="">
  Yup, I remember praying exactly the same thing!

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA.