RedHat AS Dev edition

From: Kulev, Milen <Milen.Kulev_at_BusinessMart.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:40:28 -0700

Hallo
list,

I would like to play a little
bit with RAC and decided to download RedHat AdvacedServer Dev Edition (in February there was a thread  about this topic in the list ). The problem is that  the link <A
href="http://www.redhat.com/software/advancedserver/developer/">http://www.redhat.com/software/advancedserver/developer/  doesn't offer this "promotion" (60 USD)anymore.

Is this offer really gone or
am I  missing sth ? Where could I find RH AS  Dev Edition ?

Any help will be
appreciated.

Milen Kulev Received on Fri Jun 13 2003 - 15:40:28 CDT