Re: World premier performance of the BAARF party logo

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:40:34 -0700

Dear Paul,

Welcome to the Party! You have just become member (and a Bold Member as it were) no 24 (that's 42 backwards).

Thanks. EiE (Enough is Enough).

Mogens

Paul Baumgartel wrote:
 cite="">
  Dear Mogens,

When I arrived at my new job, I found RAID 5 everywhere, and a sys admin who wanted to build my new database servers that way...I smote the old systems and set the new ones on the right path. I would be proud to be associated with your movement.

    Friends,

James Morle has done it again. Nobody does it better.

Let me know if you want to become a BAARF party member, and I'll assign
you a BAARF party membership number right away. You can reach Bold Membership Status if you can argue that you've been fighting RAID-F for
a long time, a medium time, a short time or an extremely short time.

Best regards,

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=   INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM). http://calendar.yahoo.com    Received on Fri Jun 13 2003 - 03:40:34 CDT