RE: Oracle Names

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:21:27 -0700

You're welcome. I did notice something in what I wrote but I didn't correct it (yet). I said "My 8.1.7 names server has registered databases of different versions from 7.3.4 through 8.1.7" That should be "My 8.1.7 names server has registered databases of different versions from 7.3.4 through 9.2.0"

Author: Jacques Kilchoer
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]