RE: World premier performance of the BAARF party logo

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:49:56 -0700

So, this is how Jared looks ...  cool ... someone likes hot wheels ...

update permanent_memory
set person_face=<following_link>
where person='Jared'
/

commit
/

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !