Re: World premier performance of the BAARF party logo

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:56:44 -0700

I guess I should count myself very fortunate.

The folks here ask me about storage requirements, and listen.

I get invited to meetings with our storage vendor and get to tell them what I want.

At the meeting last week I wore my 'No RAID 5' hat.

Those of you at IOUG 99 in Denver may have seen it, I wore it every day there. ;)

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]