Re: World premier performance of the BAARF party logo

From: <DEEDSD_at_Nationwide.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:52:34 -0700

Our storage team won't even respond to me anymore when I ask for the manufacturer's rating for non-cached I/Os per second & number of controllers, RAID level, striping, etc... All I get is 'why do you want to know that' and 'what application is this for'... BARRF will stop the debilitating headaches since I will just refuse to talk about it anymore. Happy Day!!

                          Mogens Nørgaard

                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       T

                                                   To:   Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L
                          Sent by:                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]    cc:

                                                   bcc:

                                                   Subject:
              World
                          06/10/03 06:19 PM        premier performance of the BAARF
party logo
                          Please respond to

                          ORACLE-L

Friends,

James Morle has done it again. Nobody does it better.

Let me know if you want to become a BAARF party member, and I'll assign you a BAARF party membership number right away. You can reach Bold Membership Status if you can argue that you've been fighting RAID-F for a long time, a medium time, a short time or an extremely short time.

Best regards,

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]