RE: uuencode and mail

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:14:26 -0700

Just append the file to the bottom of the message you want to send. Soooo...:

echo "This is my message about this report" > testmsg uuencode somefile.csv somefile.csv >> testmsg mail -s "Candygram!" [EMAIL PROTECTED] < testmsg

Something like that.

Matt

--
Matthew Zito
GridApp Systems

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Matthew Zito INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).