RE: Deleting Statspack tables.

From: Barbara Baker <barbarabbaker_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:06:35 -0700

I'm having difficulty following all of the referential integrity on perfstat tables, but there are several "on delete cascade" constraints on the tables. It looks to me like all of my perfstat tables are being cleaned up.

I've been accumulating data on 1 database for more than 1 year every hour at level 5, and my largest table is 10 megs.

It's very odd that your STATS$LATCH_CHILDREN table is nearly 3 gigs. I have to wonder if something else is wrong. You might check your perfstat user to insure that the user has adequate privs; you might even consider removing and re-installing statspack.

Good luck!
Barb

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM). http://calendar.yahoo.com