RE: Deleting Statspack tables.

From: Ranganath K <Ranganath_K01_at_infosys.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:29:12 -0700

Hi John,

Tim Gorman's site has been moved to http://www.sagelogix.com. So one can find all the UNIX and SQL scripts in sagelogix.com rather than evbdt.com.

Regards,

Ranganath

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 2:00 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Tim Gorman has produced an excellent package sppurpkg.sql which certainly does the business for me
It can be found at http://www.evdbt.com/sppurpkg.sql

John

Author: Reddy, Madhusudana
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Reddy, Madhusudana
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Hallas, John, Tech Dev
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Ranganath K
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 11 2003 - 05:29:12 CDT