Re: World premier performance of the BAARF party logo

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:47:39 -0700

Dear Barbare,

You have just been made a Bold Member of the Party. Your Party number is 20.

Mogens

Barbara Baker wrote:

 cite="">
  Do NOT believe the liars and infidels. We have no BAARF in our computer room, nor will we allow an invasion of BAARF.

"The BAARF party will have its own equivalent of the Iraqi Information Minister to deliver key notes at their conventions"

--bb

    FYI: The BAARF gif is now the background on my desktop at work.

Goes well with the hat. ;)

Jared

Mogens Nørgaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 06/10/2003 03:19 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        cc:
        Subject:        World premier performance of
the BAARF party logo

Friends,

James Morle has done it again. Nobody does it better.

For the first public showing of his BAARF animation, please GoTo
www.MiracleAS.dk . Then get back to your work or mailing list fast :-).

Let me know if you want to become a BAARF party member, and I'll assign
you a BAARF party membership number right away. You can reach Bold
Membership Status if you can argue that you've been fighting RAID-F for
a long time, a medium time, a short time or an extremely short time.

Best regards,

Mogens

--
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: