RE: SAME technology question .....

From: Sarnowski, Chris <csarnows_at_CuraGen.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:13:40 -0700

<snip>
> running SAME, then I suppose I could advocate SAREISM
> (Strip and RAIDify Everything Including Some Multiplexing)

Oops.
I meant REISM (RAIDify Everything etc). This can be done fully dressed.

REISM has the advantage of being a theory, albeit one that has nothing to do with databases.

LEGAL NOTICE:
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

Author: Sarnowski, Chris
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]