RE: Shite of the day

From: Seefelt, Beth <Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 07:54:54 -0800

What asked for 9.0.2? Are you sure you didn't misread 9.2.0 ?

You said you set COMPATIBLE to 9.0.2 and then started getting these errors -
 ORA-01571: redo version 9.0.2.0.0 incompatible with ORACLE version 8.1.7.0.0

Sounds like maybe you ran a migrate or downgrade script with an invalid COMPATIBLE parameter and that's what hosed it.

Author: Seefelt, Beth
  INET: Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com