Re: Snapshot too old during stress test... how to avoid

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 23:25:36 -0800

Speaking of this trick with a txn in each RBS, I've got a shell script on my website (http://www.evdbt.com/tools.htm) that does just that. It is named "prevent1555.sh" which uses a stored procedure created by a SQL script named "prevent1555_ddl.sql"...

As Jared mentioned, it is kind of a last resort, but it works...

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: tim_at_sagelogix.com