RE: passing ref cursor on a procedure

From: Hatzistavrou John <John.Hatzistavrou.sema_at_mail.tellas.gr>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 08:10:22 -0800

Example

Package ll is

Type lrec is record(

      A integer,

      B varchar2(72));

Type lrectype is REF CURSOR return lrec;

Procedure getl( par1 in varchar2,

                       Xcursor IN OUT lrectype);

End;

Now ,

HOW do I execute procedure getl from sqlplus?

Kind Regards,

Hatzistavrou Yannis

Author: Hatzistavrou John
  INET: John.Hatzistavrou.sema_at_mail.tellas.gr

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 04 2003 - 11:10:22 CDT