RE: archiving data

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:24:41 -0800

Thanks Dennis for the encouragement.

I really try not to take it out on them. I work for the financial security of my family but I also don't want it to impact (or at least as little as possible) my relationship with my kids. I feel as their mother I need to be as patient and kind as possible even with little sleep. Later I beat my head alone in my office. Hehe.

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com

<http://www.fatcity.com>

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS