Chris: Thank you!

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:19:44 -0800

I have to tell you this, my friends:

Today, a package arrived here in Maaloev on the oak table. It contained Oracle version 5.1.C and 6.0 on 5.25'' diskettes.

The sender was Chris G. from Nokesville, VA.

This will go right into the Oracle Museum, and I hope to be able to let you guys one day try to install version 5 on a DOS PC at some future conference.

Chris - I owe you a case of beer or two. And your name will be forever saved in the Oracle Museum.

Thank you.

Mogens

PS. Version 5 and 6 docs are most welcome, if anyone can live without them.

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=   INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 03 2003 - 17:19:44 CDT