RE: Schedule Analyze using DBMS_STATS ???

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 09:05:05 -0800

The sample output looks like ...

oraclei_at_elara-NCS1> sys
SQL*Plus: Release 9.2.0.2.0 - Production on Tue Jun 3 11:57:51 2003 Copyright (c) 1982, 2002, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved. Connected.
11:57:51 SQL> select * from system.v_analysis_info;

Analysis Information

-

Group 01 includes 2490 tables, analysis should take approx 01574.93 seconds.
Group 02 includes 65 tables, analysis should take approx 01579.41 seconds.
Group 03 includes 26 tables, analysis should take approx 01578.01 seconds.
Group 04 includes 16 tables, analysis should take approx 01586.48 seconds.
Group 05 includes 9 tables, analysis should take approx 01472.85 seconds.
Group 06 includes 5 tables, analysis should take approx 01594.39 seconds.
Group 07 includes 2 tables, analysis should take approx 01550.56 seconds.
Group 08 includes 1 tables, analysis should take approx 01169.40 seconds.
Group 09 includes 1 tables, analysis should take approx 01749.20 seconds.
Group 10 includes 1 tables, analysis should take approx 01991.25 seconds.
10 rows selected.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com