RE: OCP Test Order

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 05:39:41 -0800

to tell the truth the networking exam is basically some rote memorization and the questions are straightforward - I prepared while waiting 1/2 hour to take exam at most.

The performance tuning exam is what I have been told to immediately forget by some certifiable guru's. Basically, not all of it is incorrect but this will be one area you will be studying again from time to time as new versions and new information becomes available and with your own experiences - IMHO. Bottom-line: Don't think it much matters the perf. tuning exam is slightly more to remember then networking. Good luck. Just get it done and don't fret too much about it. It won't and shouldn't be your final studying by a long-shot.

I did B&R first because it was my #1 priority and I believe the most applicable - good refresher.
I did Perf. tuning next.
I did networking as a "get this over with certification thing".

Author: Jay Wade
  INET: fish_dba_at_hotmail.com

  INET: Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 03 2003 - 08:39:41 CDT