RE: Need help

From: Jayaram Keshava Murthy (Cognizant) <JKmurthy_at_chn.cognizant.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 20:29:40 -0800

 Yes, I am talkin about the time it takes. The analyze command takes around 2 mins to esimate statistics of a table with a Million records whereas the dbms_stats package function is merely hanging !!

 And besides, Djordje is telling that they nearly take up the same time !! But i am not experiencing anything like that..  Do i have to change any settings to make it run faster ??

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Jayaram Keshava Murthy (Cognizant)   INET: JKmurthy_at_chn.cognizant.com