Re: Recommendations

From: Jay Wade <fish_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:13:57 -0800

I would use web services as the baseline technology. Then the UI would pretty independent (Java, .Net, just about anything).

This would also allow you an easily expandable platform. Awhile ago I saw a demo of JDeveloper and it seemed to make the process very "functional".
I'm currently on a project using Oracle and .Net, which also works but seems to require alittle more patience and understanding.

Author: Jay Wade
  INET: fish_dba_at_hotmail.com