RE: OCP Test Order

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:09:58 -0800

Jay - Personally I did the Tuning exam next after B&R and saved the Network for last because most of it is new to me. The B&R and Tuning exams share quite a bit of material in terms of they both require a clear understanding of the Oracle architecture, how the rollback, redo, SGA, etc. all interact. Obviously the thrust of the questions are different, with the B&R emphasizing integrity and Tuning emphasizing performance. Networking doesn't share anything with the other modules other than it touches on MTS. So I would vote to go ahead and hit the Tuning next.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Jay Wade
  INET: fish_dba_at_hotmail.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:09:58 CDT