RE: RE: question about large pool

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:19:53 -0800

>From the doc:

LARGE_POOL_SIZE lets you specify the size (in bytes) of the large pool allocation heap. The large pool allocation heap is used in shared server systems for session memory, by parallel execution for message buffers, and by backup processes for disk I/O buffers. (Parallel execution allocates buffers out of the large pool only when PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING is set to true.)

Waleed

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

Author: Khedr, Waleed