Re: Function Based Index - Not Used ???

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 08:20:06 -0800

<blush!> Thanks...

Having been through two books and having aborted the third, I can only repeat what a friend told me after completing his MBA at night school: "You can work your job, live your life, and go to school. But, only two at a time"...

Substitute "write a book" for "go to school" and that pretty much sums it up for me.

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: tim_at_sagelogix.com