RE: 10i

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babette_at_rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:09:39 -0800

Don't worry about the lid being off of 10i. We will be doing an overview presentation of Oracle 13 this fall at the local user group. :-)

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: Babette Turner-Underwood
  INET: babette_at_rogers.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 30 2003 - 22:09:39 CDT