RE: RE: Tablespace management.

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:25:00 -0800

Wolfgang,

I agree. I wasn't arguing a point, but merely pointing out a possible source of the information you had requested.

Have a weekend! :)

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com