RE: Oradesigner9i ERD Diagrams

From: Pardee, Roy E <roy.e.pardee_at_lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:05:12 -0800

See the below message from the Designer list.

(Also, if you've got acrobat distiller (a windows printer driver that generates pdf files) consider using that.)

ODTUG-DES2K-L_at_fatcity.com

 From: "Peter Koletzke"
 Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 11:48:17 -0700
 Subject: Re: Publishing Designer ERD's to the Web

Dave,

Yes, this works like a dream regardless of window size. It is not a screen shot, but a copy of the graphical objects. The resolution is as good as the format that you save it in. I'm sure it is a similar mechanism (abeit a manual as opposed to programmatic one) to what Publisher 2000 used.

David Wendelken wrote:

> Does that work if the whole diagram won't fit into one window at a
readable
> size?

ERD's
> > > the web? I need a way to distribute the ERD's to people who do not
have
> > > Designer. Any ideas?
> > >
> > > TIA
> > >
> > > Bill Wheeling