RE: 10046 tracing in PRO C programs?

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:54:43 -0800

I have seen this when I have created a logon trigger which activates trace but the owner of the trigger did not have ALTER SESSION granted directly to it (instead it was through a role). Sessions logging on ended up creating a trace file but nothing was in it but "TRACE DUMP CONTINUED FROM FILE"

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net