SAN configurations for Oracle

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:55:07 -0800

Folks,

        We're headed into the Storage Area Network(SAN) world and have been hearing from two primary vendors, HP and EMC, on how they recommend setting things up. Now without letting the cat out of the bag I'd appreciate hearing how those of you who are on either an EMC or HP SAN and running Oracle on HP-UX have things set up and what the gotcha's are. If you want you can reply to me privately which is probably the best route so as not to over pollute the list.

        Thanks in advance.

Dick Goulet
dgoulet_at_vicr.com
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 30 2003 - 11:55:07 CDT