Re: is this DBA's only mailing list? THANKS

From: Ajay K. Garg <garg_ajay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:59:42 -0800

Hi

Thanks to Dave, Naveen , Dennis Williams , Rich for replying and to Maggie , rgaffuri , Roy , Mladen for suggesting the ODTUG. And thanks to all for encouraging me to =post my questions here, and learn from all you gurus. BUT, I am not into DBA activities AS YET, and am unable to understand most of the things discussed here. Also, I wished to join a list where I could also share some of my knowledge in addition to learning from others. Here, I find my knowledge is almost nil (in DBA activities).

Hence, I will join one of the lists suggested by you people, and for now, I will be un-subscribing from this list. But, I will try to get to your level of knowledge soon, and become a member of this list again Wish me all the best :-)

Thanks
Ajay

  Yes, we even let developers use this list. Heck, if you want to throw out a perl question cuz I bet you'll get an answer.

  ;o)

  Dave

    HI everyone

    I recently joined the list, and I think it is meant only for DBAs. Is that true?     Also, can anyone suggest any similar mailing list meant for Oracle developers (that is those working with SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Oracle apps, etc.) and those who are not DBAs?

    Thanks in advance
    Ajay K. Garg

Author: Ajay K. Garg
  INET: garg_ajay_at_hotmail.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 30 2003 - 01:59:42 CDT