RE: Tablespace management.

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:00:01 -0800

Thomas - Oracle recommended Local and Uniform, so that is what I use for everything. It has worked out great. I even use autoextend and that hasn't bitten me but a couple of times. This is on 8.1.6 and 9.2.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Thomas Day
  INET: tday6_at_csc.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 29 2003 - 15:00:01 CDT