RE: dbms_stats broken

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_Fairfieldresorts.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:20:12 -0800

Hi Mike,

Yes, I could use it... but the GATHER EMPTY option set stats on the empty partitions correctly. I'm more concerned about having old stats on a partition that is now loaded.

Thanks

Author: Darrell Landrum
  INET: dlandrum_at_zalecorp.com

Author: Koivu, Lisa
  INET: Lisa.Koivu_at_Fairfieldresorts.com

Author: Hand, Michael T
  INET: HANDM_at_polaroid.com

Author: Koivu, Lisa
  INET: Lisa.Koivu_at_Fairfieldresorts.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 29 2003 - 13:20:12 CDT