Re: Online index creation on 9.2

From: Jeremiah Wilton <>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 09:05:03 -0800

What are the wait events of the slowed sessions?

What is the correspondence with v$session_longops phases for the rebuild?

Really, the answer to 75% of the questions in this group is "look at v$session_wait."

Jeremiah Wilton

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: -- Author: Jeremiah Wilton INET: Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).