RE: is this DBA's only mailing list?

From: Gogala, Mladen <>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:25:25 -0800

So, that means that our posts may be about the oracle of Delphi, the early leader
in the executive decision support area?
Idis redibis nunquam in bello peribis.

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA
Author: Gogala, Mladen

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 29 2003 - 11:25:25 CDT

Original text of this message